Monday, April 6, 2009

NICE!!! TEACHING APPLICATION ACCEPTED


Dreams coming true before my very eyes..... I JUST RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER FOR TEACHING IN FRANCE!!!!!!!! I will be a teaching assistant in Nice, France, and yes, I said NICE, for the 2009-10 school year. I do not know yet what grade(s) or how many schools, but it is teaching english to french students.  The age groups range from 1-12th grades (their system is a bit different), and neighborhoods vary, i.e. I may not be in the heart of Nice, but in the suburbs.  I simply cannot believe it, getting a dream job in a dream city while reading the email in another dream city....  juste incroyable.  Je ne peux pas le comprendre ou le croire...  

Voici le site web:  http://www.ac-nice.fr/  

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you, but sorry for myself that I won't see you for a year! I will have to come visit you--which, after all, will be a business trip for me because I need to visit Lyon, Bordeaux, and any other city where there is a conservatoire. I will be going to school in France for the '10-'11 year hopefully...so, you stay, and I come, and then we both live forever in France :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of hate you a little right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vanessa,
    Did I doubt for one minute that your dreams would not come true. If you work very hard and give it everything you've got, DREAMS DO COME TRUE! I am so excited for you!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. I can almost see you jumping up and down screaming from the top of either the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame (next to my friendly gargoyle) with excitement and joy. I am so happy for you.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete